Machined from a 6061-T6 extrusion, White Label’s house brand standard line of free float handguards will provide you with a lifetime of service. The 6061-T6 aluminum barrel nut does not need to be indexed for gas tube clearance. The anti-rotation tabs are designed to fit a standard forged upper receiver and will ensure that the rail will not shift if the mounting screws come loose. The patented ASAL mounting feature ensures that there is no forward movement of the handguard and keeps it from shifting due to tension on the mounting screws. Anti-rotation tabs may be a tight fit on forged uppers, and may require hand fitting on billet uppers.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum, Hard Coat Anodized
- Includes 6061-T6 Aluminum Barrel Nut, Hard Coat Anodized
- Top Rail Length: 15″
- Inside Diameter: 1.250″
- Weight with Mounting Hardware: 12.6 ounces
- M-LOK® Mounting Points at 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00
- Requires a 1-3/16″ Open-end Wrench for Barrel Nut Installation (not included)
- Compatible with Low Profile Gas Blocks
- 100% American Made
There are no reviews yet.