The TLR-1 HL provides an 1,000 lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby.
- 1,000 lumens; 283m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Rail clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of the muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW and Sig P320
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 or 69161 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Dual Remote Kit available (#69889, Black). Kit includes TLR-1 HL with Safe Off Tail switch, Dual Remote Pressure Switch, (2) Mounting Clips, 3.75″ Adhesive pad, (2 each) 11″; 8″ & 4″ Cable Ties & Instructions
- Long Gun Kit available (#69262, Black; #69888, FDE). Kit includes TLR-1 HL with thumb screw, “safe off” door switch, remote pressure switch and mounting clips, and two CR123A lithium batteries
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth or Flat Dark Earth Brown
- Powered by two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- 3.39″ (8.61 cm); 4.32 oz (122.5g)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- Assembled in USA
There are no reviews yet.