Shadow Systems MR920 Combat Optic Ready
The MR920 is a feature-packed, compact-sized pistol that is designed to work with existing G19 holsters, magazines, and gear.
The MR920’s frame features configurable ergonomics. Interchangeable backstraps allow shooters to adjust the grip angle to fit their natural point of aim. An extended beavertail and aggressive trigger guard undercut work to dramatically reduce recoil and increase controllability. The frame’s wrap-around grip texture is aggressive enough to keep the gun firmly in the shooter’s grip without being uncomfortable for daily wear.
The match-grade barrel is conventionally rifled and spiral-fluted to improve evacuation of debris.
The drop-safe, flat-faced aluminum trigger has a 4.5-5.0 lbs trigger pull and a crisp, tactile reset. Optic cut models allow shooters to mount the mini red dot optic of their choosing. The optic cut on the MR920 can accommodate most major brands of RDS optics directly mounted to the slide, without intervening plates or adapters.*
- Compatible with Glock Gen4 G19 holsters, magazines, & accessories
- Flat-faced aluminum trigger
- Metal sights with solid black rear & a high-visibility green outline tritium front
- Caliber: 9×19
- Action: Striker fire
- Weight: 21.5 oz (Combat); 20.9 oz (Elite)
- Frame: Textured polymer
- Length: 7 ⅛ inches (unthreaded)
- Height: 4 ¾ inches
- Slide Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Trigger pull: 4.5-5.0 lbs
- Capacity: 15+1
- Front sight: Green Outline, Tritium Dot
- Rear sight: Black Serrated
This Product is a regulated item and requires shipment to a licensed Federal Firearms License holder in your state. Please email email@example.com your order number along with a copy of your preferred FFL’s information after making your purchase with this item. To see full instructions, please visit here.