Scalarworks PEAK/01 Fixed Rear Sight
FROM PEEP TO POST
Every major component is custom designed with meaningful improvements to function, and precision CNC machined to the highest standards of fit & finish.
Peak Sights are designed around a modern 15″ sight radius. While carbine length rifles have become the norm, most fixed iron sights still use components designed for the M16A2’s 20″ sight radius.
Peak Sights have manually adjustable elevation (front) and windage (rear): Both with a refined 0.5MOA/click, which matches most Red Dot sights’.
The Peak sight post is CNC machined to the correct width for a 15″ sight radius, non-rotating for finer adjustment, and flat faced to eliminate highlight bias.
The human eye intuitively centers objects within a bright aperture.
Peak Sights have precision CNC milled apertures that are flat toward the shooter, so they won’t create highlight bias.
Stock A2 peep apertures are cast and have a scallop facing the shooter that can generate a misleading highlight.
LIGHT MADE RIGHT
Meticulously machined to be the lightest fixed iron sights in existence, without compromising an ounce of strength.
Every Peak sight is CNC milled from 7075-T6 billet, which has vastly superior mechanical properties to 6061-T6, and is used where ultimate strength and durability outweigh cost considerations.
SMOOTH IS FAST
Peak Sights have a streamlined profile free of protruding levers and knobs that won’t rap your knuckles, or get caught on clothing, gear, and surroundings.
- 7075-T6 aluminum with MIL-A-8625 Type III hardcoat anodizing and black nitrided 4140H steel
- Height over rail: 1.42″ @ center of elevation range
- Click value: 0.5 moa @ 15″ sight radius
- Adjustment range: 47.2 moa elevation / 57.6 moa windage @ 15″ sight radius
- Flip apertures (rear sight): 0.07″/0.20″) diameter – same-plane
- Sight post: 0.053″ width – non-rotating
- Weight: 0.94oz SW1010 / 1.35oz SW1020
- Lifetime warranty