LIGHT MADE RIGHT
Meticulously machined to be the lightest fixed iron sights in existence, without compromising an ounce of strength.
Every Peak sight is CNC milled from 7075-T6 billet, which has vastly superior mechanical properties to 6061-T6, and is used where ultimate strength and durability outweigh cost considerations.
SMOOTH IS FAST
Peak Sights have a streamlined profile free of protruding levers and knobs that won’t rap your knuckles, or get caught on clothing, gear, and surroundings.
- 7075-T6 aluminum with MIL-A-8625 Type III hardcoat anodizing and black nitrided 4140H steel
- Height over rail: 1.42″ @ center of elevation range
- Click value: 0.5 moa @ 15″ sight radius
- Adjustment range: 47.2 moa elevation / 57.6 moa windage @ 15″ sight radius
- Flip apertures (rear sight): 0.07″/0.20″) diameter – same-plane
- Sight post: 0.053″ width – non-rotating
- Weight: 0.94oz SW1010 / 1.35oz SW1020
- Lifetime warranty