THE ONE RING
The Scalarworks® Ring was designed from the ground up to be stiffer, lighter, and easier to use than split rings.
A high-strength, precision fitted hinge ensures even pressure around your optic, without requiring the tedious and imprecise setup that split rings do.
Twin oversize CNC machined shoulder screws provide even tension and act as structural elements, making the entire ring assembly phenomenally rigid.
Each side of the Scalarworks® Ring is carefully lightened with a curvature continuous scallop that produces a very high strength-to-weight ratio.
The Scalarworks® Ring is wider than competing designs, providing more surface area to safely and securely hold your optic.
- Patented ClickDrive quick detach system is recoil proof, returns to zero, and can be removed in under 3 seconds
- ClickDrive features a stopper to show when it has opened enough to clear a rail
- Forward lean for additional magnifier space
- Low profile mechanism with recessed heads doesn’t catch on gear or knuckles
- Precision CNC machined from a single piece of 7075-T6 aluminum billet with 4140H steel hardware