The next-generation PMAG 30 GEN M3 Window is a 30-round 5.56×45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons that features transparent windows to allow rapid visual identification of approximate number of rounds remaining. Along with expanded feature set and compatibility, the GEN M3 Window incorporates new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength, durability, and reliability to exceed rigorous military performance specifications.
While the GEN M3 is optimized for Colt-spec AR15/M4 platforms, modified internal and external geometry also permits operation with a range of additional weapons such as the HK® 416/MR556A1/M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN® SCARN MK 16/16S, and others.
Similar to the MOE® PMAG, the GEN M3 Window features a long-life USGl-spec stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning.
In addition, a redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons. Low profile ribs and new aggressive front and rear texture gives positive control of the GEN M3 in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the end user for identification.
The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches. An included pop-off Impact/Dust Cover can optionally be used to minimize debris ntrusion and protect against potential damage to the top cartridge during storage and transit.
Durable dual-side transparent windows allow for quick determination of approximate number of rounds remaining in the magazine. Utilizing a high visibility indicator coil on the spring and numerical markers on the magazine body, the MagLevel® system provides positive verification without affecting the durability or reliability of the magazine.
Made in the USA.
- Paint pen dot matrix to easily identify your different loads
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower ensures a smooth feed and magazine reliability
- Improved flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly and is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Next-generation impact and crush-resistant polymer construction that includes constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Constant-curve internal geometry, over-travel insertion stop on the spine, and a long-life stainless steel spring ensure smooth feeding
- Ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture provide positive magazine handling