The PMAG 15 GL9 is a 15-round Glock 9mm handgun magazine featuring Magpul’s proprietary all-polymer construction for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds.
It includes a high visibility controlled-tilt follower, a stainless steel spring, an easily removable floorplate for cleaning, paint pen dot matrix for mag marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and 15-round indicator windows. The magazine drops free when loaded or unloaded. All with the same boring reliability you expect from an OEM magazine.
The PMAG 15 GL9 is compatible with Glock G19 handguns as well as sub-compact variants with some protrusion below the grip.
Made in the USA.
- Magazine indicator windows on both sides of body at 15-rounds remaining
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower ensures a smooth feed and magazine reliability
- Brings added capacity and Magpul reliability to any full-size, compact, or sub-compact 9mm double-stack Glock handgun
- Durable, lightweight, yet extremely stiff polymer construction
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and a high visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Use the paint pen dot matrix to easily identify your different loads when it’s crunch time
- Designed with a flared, easily removable floor plate for efficient operation
There are no reviews yet.