Similar in concept to the MOE-K, the MOE-K2 is a drop in upgrade for the AR15 / M4 that offers a more vertical grip angle, but in a full-size grip design. The steeper vertical grip angle is optimized for use on PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) configurations and improves comfort and control on short LOP rifles that bring the primary hand in closer to the shooter’s body.
With an aggressive TSP texture for positive weapon control, compatibility with optional Storage Cores for gear stowage, and a unique backstrap design for proper trigger finger placement, the K2 brings modern styling and ergonomics to the AR platform.
All mounting hardware and a basic grip cap included.
Made in the USA.
- Replacement for AR-15/M4 pistol-grip
- One-piece reinforced polymer construction
- More vertical grip angle than standard A2 grips
- Unique backstrap design for proper trigger finger placement
- Aggressive TSP texture
- Includes a basic grip cap
- Compatible with Magpul Storage Cores (sold separately)
- Height: 4.1”
- Width: 1.2”
- Weight: 2.9 oz
There are no reviews yet.