The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) – Mil-Spec model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15 / M16 carbines using Mil-Spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action, the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel. The Mil-Spec model includes a standard 0.3″ thick rubber butt-pad, which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in the USA
- MIL-SPEC carbine receiver extension compatible
- Friction lock
- Sloping cheek weld
- Shielded release latch
- Chrome silicon lock spring
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers
- Removable 0.30″ rubber buttpad
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP QD and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Push-button QD swivel sling mount
- 1.25″ sling loops
- Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Length: 6.9”
- Length of pull adjustment range: 3.3 in.
- Length of pull – Collapsed: ~10.5 in.
- Length of pull – Extended: ~13.8 in.
- Weight: 8.8 oz